Monday 14 April 2008

I am still here...

In fact, I am probably doing more than ever. Writing lots of songs in both the ballady and post rocky electronic spaces. I originally came here to try and keep track of progression of songs and development, but its just a time thing. Time on the piano is rare and I suppose its better spent playing than writing about playing.

I might try and get some of the songs up, but we'll see.

Trying to work in a few different places - continuing to write the KPTB style songs but also trying to work up my speed and reading and inversions and progressions and such.

I hit a point where some of my songs need guitar, but guitarists seem to all be unreliable pricks by nature. I am currently investigating Ableton as a looper to allow me to perform solo. We'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment