Wednesday 24 August 2011

Kevinplaystheblues' Space Echo Templates

I recently purchased an RE-201 space echo - what a machine! If you've come here, you probably already know what the Space Echo is,but just in case, there's great run-downs on Vintagesynth and Wikipedia.

After painstakingly getting it in sync with a track I was working on, I quickly realised I needed a template to avoid going to that trouble again.

And so, in collaboration with my lovely designer partner, in super high res and released under creative commons, I have some Space Echo Templates to present:


Enjoy, space echo users!

Creative Commons License
Roland RE-201 Space Echo Template by Jingston Chuarchitects is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought an RE-201 and thank you for this. I'll try to find the time to convert to HTML 5 and let oyu know. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete